Our 100% Organic Bamboo sheets are trusted for their:
- Softness and gentle feel on the skin.
- Moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry.
- Breathability for better airflow and temperature regulation.
- Hypoallergenic nature, repelling allergens and dust mites.
- Antibacterial qualities for cleanliness and odor prevention.
- Sustainability, being an eco-friendly choice.
- Satin weave construction
- Thermal regulating
- The perfect sheet for year-round use
100% Viscose from Bamboo
- Avoid blending your bamboo sheets with other colors when washing.
- These linens must be washed carefully, either by hand or in a washing machine with a delicate cycle, using cold or lukewarm water (up to 40°C) and pH-neutral soap. Refrain from using fabric softener, as it can cause the fabric to shrink.
- Thoroughly rinse with ample water and avoid using chlorine or bleach.
- We do not recommend using dryer softener on bamboo sheets, as the fibers may become discolored.
- Although ironing is not encouraged, if desired, use a low temperature to remove any creases.
Why the Reversible Quilt?
Ideal to use all year round
- Bamboo fibers are a highly breathable and thermoregulating material, which means it will help keep you cool.
- The neutral and delicate tones give the contrast you are looking for to your room
With Pinsonic technology
- The design is elaborated based on this innovative technique that guarantees an impeccable result, where each detail of the pattern is perfectly united to the fabric.
- Its texture provides a feeling of luxury and comfort
- Modern alternative, easy to combine that will make your room shine
- Naturally hypoallergenic material and resistant to dust mites, with materials of the highest quality
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, which ensures that each component has been tested and certified to be free of harmful agents that are harmful to human health.